Tuesday 1 March 2016

First of the Month

The new divider for my Personal citrus green Piazza is a mishmash of card, colouring and sticky flowers. I didn't want to do an Easter theme but perhaps there are Easter/Spring colours in there.


I'm trialling a new tracking page (with paper torn out of a Lidl cheapie) which will show how often I visit certain shops or eateries. When I go in these places I spend money so it makes sense not to go in them so often.


I'm still using up 'old' paper for my daily pages and this month they are white and lined. Last month's were pink and plain. I find a vertical layout is best for me - no need to search in different boxes and I haven't got many timed appointments. 


March, recycled from last year's calendar, in the Fuscia Original A5 is very spring like.


Ooh, there's a parcel arriving today!

Happy Planning

No comments:

Post a Comment